Friday, August 28, 2009

crappy night.

So last night I had two nightmares.

The first one was I saw this girl being chased by death, and I warned her about it. Because she knew death was coming, she kept trying to fight him off, but she tripped and fell. She broke her neck on a set of stairs, but wasn't completely dead yet. I tried to hold her head up straight, trying to keep her alive while yelling for someone to come over and help me. She had this really creepy grin on her face and said, "DADDY!" and then started convulsing rapidly...for some reason, most of my recent nightmares including incredibly rapid convulsing. Apparently that scares me.

I woke up and stayed up for a little while, trying to get my mind off of the nightmare. I finally fell back asleep, only to have another nightmare.

My family and I were on a dock over a lake, and Alex was leaning over the railing trying to look at the fish. He fell through the railing and slipped into the lake, and Mandy went in after him. But when he fell, he contracted something, and it spread to Abby. I was at home while they were at home, so I didn't get to see them after the lake. Abby contracted the thing that Alex had, but she died from it. My mom told me that she died, and I just couldn't cope. I tried to go out to meet someone, but I couldn't. I lied, and said I needed to take a shower, and I tried to cry while in the shower but I kept feeling claustrophobic. Then I woke up.

Honestly, my second dream was much, much scarier than the first.

1 comment: